Critical components require the strictest of tolerances for Aerospace approval. To ensure this quality is met, Aerospace manufacturers must consider technologies that allow their tools to be measured and set to micron-precision prior to the tooling process.
Top security, materials that are lighter but also extremely sturdy – this balancing act calls for minimal manufacturing tolerances as well as for regular lifetime monitoring in order to avoid waste, tool breakage and machine downtimes.
ZOLLER tool presetter and measurement systems offer improved product performance and maximised production uptime. This allows aerospace manufacturers to eliminate unnecessary production downtime enabling them to produce more parts without compromising quality and delivering precision products at the first attempt.
Popular ZOLLER equipment used in Aerospace includes:
- Vertical presetting and measuring machines: »reamCheck« | »smile« | »venturion«
- Heat-shrinking of tools: »powerShrink« | »redomatic«
- Balancing of tools: »toolBalancer«
- Universal tool inspection and measuring machines: »reamCheck« | »titan« | »smartCheck« | »genius« | »3dCheck«
- Tool Management: ZOLLER TMS Tool Management Solutions