Presetting at an affordable price
Our flexible tool presetting finance options are designed to support your individual business requirements, meaning there has never been a better time to invest.
Contract hire gives you access to best-in-class ZOLLER technology without the worry of ownership, depreciation and maintenance.
- All-inclusive rentals: maintenance or service can be incorporated
- Low initial outlay: VAT is payable on each rental, increasing cash flow
- Equipment can be run on, upgraded or returned at the end of the agreement
- Off balance sheet funding increasing return on capital
- Rentals may be allowable against taxable profits*
Lease purchase is a type of hire purchase, giving you ownership at the end of the term of the finance agreement.*
VAT is payable up front and the equipment will appear on your balance sheet.
- Preserves working capital, including cash and bank facilities such as an overdraft
- Regular payments enable effective forecasting and cash flow management
- Finance agreements are term facilities and cannot be cancelled by the finance provider, unlike an overdraft**
- The term of funding can be tailored to mirror the useful life of the equipment, normally up to seven years
- Interest rates are set at the beginning of the agreement*seek independent tax advice
**assuming customer adheres to the terms and conditions of the agreement