Southern Manufacturing, MACH, Subcon, Farnborough International Airshow, TCT Show and Advanced Engineering, to name just a few.
If you’re all industry showed out, you won’t be alone. It seems 2018 has been an exceptionally busy one in exhibition halls up and down the land.
It’s one of the reasons that we wanted to offer you something a little bit different. An informal pre-Christmas treat, if you like.
ZOLLER UK is part of the Carfulan Group, which between December 4 and 6, 2018, is hosting the inaugural Manufacturing Performance Network (MPN) event at its headquarters near Derby.
The group’s extensive range of complementary manufacturing technologies is to be brought together in one place for the very first time by its five companies.
Among them will be an XJet machine, which employs ground-breaking NanoParticle Jetting™ (NPJ) technology capable of 3D-printing geometrically complex ceramic and metal components quickly, safely and with unmatched quality.
It will be a UK technology exclusive after XJ3D – the Carfulan Group’s newest business – became the first appointed worldwide partner of Israel-based XJet.
At ZOLLER UK, we help to unleash manufacturing potential by supplying the most intuitive range of tool presetting and inspection technology on the market.
Setting tools with micron accuracy offline allows rapid changeovers and increases spindle-on time. There’s no need for machines to stop working or churning out high-quality parts first time, every time.
The result is that your business will start saving time and money from day one, offering a return on investment in a very short period of time.
The MPN 2018 will provide a unique opportunity to witness both entry level and advanced ZOLLER solutions in action on the same day, under one roof.
Here’s what you can expect to see:
- smartCheck – launched in 2017, this popular tool inspection system has been well received by the precision manufacturing community across the UK and Ireland.
- smileCompact – a sub-£12,000 tool pre-setting solution with intuitive operation for the small machine shop.
- pomBasic – manual five-axis tool inspection system that digitalises traditional inspection and reporting routines, making the whole process considerably quicker, free from error and unerringly accurate
- Venturion – ZOLLER’s flagship tool pre-setting technology, considered the industry standard.
- Genius – fully automated four-axis inspection for high-volume tool manufacturers, where exceptional performance is required.
- NEW smile with pilot 1 software – ZOLLER is pushing the boundaries of intuitive and cost-effective tool presetting with this advanced package, featuring a 24-inch screen human-machine interface (HMI).
- Smart Cabinets – electronic storage and management of tools, consumables and perishables with tool management software (TMS) integration.
- smartKeeper – innovative manual or automated tool assembly storage of up to 300 tools, with TMS integration.
- TMS turning module – DIN4000 / IS0 13399 structures enabling complex asymmetric turning tools to be built within one database, then automatically programmed in CAM software.
As the only company in the UK and Ireland dedicated exclusively to supplying best-in-class tool pre-setting and inspection equipment, ZOLLER is unique in its ability to offer impartial, unrivalled expertise and support.
With a balanced combination of business from new accounts and continued investments from existing customers, 2018 has been a record-breaking year for the firm.
Alongside ZOLLER UK, the Carfulan Group is made up of OGP UK, SYS Systems, VICIVISION UK and XJ3D. Its unique business model allows it to work with leading UK manufacturers in multi-sensor metrology, turned-part measurement, additive manufacturing and tool presetting and inspection, empowering its customers to improve their business processes and achieve end-product excellence.
Best-in-class technology from across the companies will be on show throughout the MPN, which is completely free to attend.
Experienced engineers will be on hand to chat to visitors about how they can improve their production performance, and ultimately save time and money.
*Can you afford to miss the Manufacturing Performance Network 2018? Register for FREE now at https://www.zoller-uk.com/manufacturing-performance-network/