The cora collaborative robotic assistant supports humans in all standard tasks in automated tool preparation – your tools can be picked, assembled, clamped, cleaned and labelled for you.
The gripper can securely grasp a wide range of complete tools and tool holders, positioning them in the presetting and measuring machine, Smart Cabinets or tool trolley.
Thanks to its connection to the central tool database z.One, and thus to ZOLLER tool management solutions software, cora knows where each tool and component is located. It can move prepared tools straight into the presetting and measuring machine and begin the measurement process.
- Effective – Tool measurement during production
- Economical – By transferring standard tasks to the robot, employees can simultaneously take care of additional processes and work tasks
- Networked – With ZOLLER products and other systems via the central tool database
- Reliable – Smooth processes during tool handling such as assembly, adjustment, measurement, cleaning or marking
- Reliable – Extremely high predictability