The pomBasicMicro is a compact, in-process solution for inspecting and measuring the smallest tools.
It employs a unique video micro system monochromatic camera to capture data and, thanks to individually adjustable image processing and intuitive operational capabilities, it can assess angles, distances, wear and tear, quality of cutting edges and grinding patterns.
Its design means it is at home in the metrology lab, at goods in or right at the heart of your manufacturing floor.
- Accurate – Video micro system monochrome camera for inspecting small and micro tools; automatic optical edge detection; high-quality camera systems and automatic light controls
- Compact – Space-saving and suited to any production environment
- Quick – Insert tool, start, inspect, done
- Simple – Clear software interface for a simple inspection procedure; assistant-supported measuring
- Reliable – Direct data transmission to the grinding machine
|Travel range X-axis||190 mm|
|Travel range Y-axis||± 50 mm|
|Travel range Z-axis||55 mm|
|Measurable and clampable shank diameter||2 mm - 40 mm|
|Color camera »pomColorCam«||12-fold zoom macro lens,nField of view 0.5 mm – 6 mm,nOperating distance 50 mm,nDepth of field 0.05 mm – 0.5 mm|