The hobCheck opens up new possibilities for comprehensive, economical and fully automatic measurement and inspection tasks on cylindrical hob cutters.
An intelligent combination of transmitted light image processing technology and sensors means more than 15 parameters – such as tooth profile, concentricity, wobble, pitch and shape tolerance – are assessed precisely in seconds.
User-friendly software and an intuitive graphical user interface allow for simple creation of measurement procedures, from random sampling to complete measurement tasks.
In addition, the hobCheck offers a comfortable, convenient wear and tear evaluation on the tooth head for regrinding.
- Efficient – Tooth for tooth: fully automatic, complete measuring of hard metal or HSS milling cutters
- Extensive – Fully automatic, complete measuring of parameters according to DIN 3968
- Distortion-free – CNC-controlled, swivelling optic carrier for distortion-free measuring of the tooth form
- Fully automatic – Intelligent combination of image processing technology, CNC axes and measuring sensor
- Robust – Seamless documentation of extensive measurements according to DIN 3968
- User-friendly – Software with intuitive graphical user interface for easy creation of measuring procedures
|Measuring range Z-axis||540 mm|
|Travel range Y-axis||40 mm|
|Measurable external diameter||360 mm|
|Snap gauge Ø||60 mm|
|Maximum measuring depth sensor||30 mm|
|Maximum measuring length front||n300 mm|
|Maximum tool weight||100 kg|
|Range of CNC controlled optic carrier swivelling device||± 30°|
|Tool length tailstock||100 - 600 mm (Option)|