The threadCheck is a high-end universal measuring machine for the distortion-free and accurate measurement of helical cutting tools.
Six CNC-controlled axes and a fully automated, swivelling multi-sensor optic carrier enable the complex analysis of threaded tool geometries, drills, milling cutters, moulds and many more.
From the quick inspection of individual parameters to the complete measuring of complex multi-stage tools, each procedure is executed automatically.
Precise and seamless inspection reports give you and your customers total security and total peace of mind.
- High precision – Fully automatic, distortion-free measuring of helical cutting tools
- Extensive – Large selection of photorealistic and modular measuring programs, including specific thread measuring programs
- Reliable – Tailored software modules and interfaces for seamless processes
- Simple – Complex measuring processes easily operable
- Appropriate for the shop floor – Functional design and full enclosure
|Measuring range Z-axis||600 mm|
|Measuring range X-axis||235 mm|
|Measurable outer diameter||470 mm|
|Measuring range Y-axis||n± 40 mm|
|Maximum measuring length for axial incident light measurement||500 mm|
|Measurable snap gauge diameter||60 mm|
|Optic carrier swivel device||± 30°|