Simply incredible and incredibly simple. With titan, a machine built for all precision cutting tools, it is possible to complete fully automated measurements – including cutting edge preparation – through a single system.
It includes seven CNC-driven axes for the highest precision and, thanks to state-of-the-art technology, allows for entirely operator-independent and consistent documentation.
The fully automatic positioning of the sensors, the high repeatability and ease of use for even highly complex measuring processes make the titan a leader in the measuring and inspection field.
It brings clear efficiency and quality advantages to your manufacturing processes.
- Fully automatic – Micron-accurate and automated measuring of precision tools and cutting edge preparation
- Precise – CNC-controlled multi-sensor measuring system, automatic level control and low-vibration base
- Flexible – Multi-LED lighting and SKP sensor, controllable with up to seven CNC axes
- Safe – Simple operation and ergonomic, space-saving design for safe processes and working comfort
- User-independent – Extremely easy operation, with no expert-level skills required
- Profitable – Allows highly complex measurements to be performed automatically and quickly, including inspection reports
|Travel range Z-axis||600 mm|
|Travel range X-axis||130/80* mm|
|Travel range Y-axis||± 100 mm|
|Measurable tool diameter||260/200* mm|
|Measurable snap gauge diameter||80 mm|
|Max. tool length for axial incident light measurements||400 mm|