Made specifically for high-speed steel (HSS) and carbide tools, ZOLLER’s powerShrink performs heat-shrinking jobs in record time to allow users to considerably reduce production set-up times.
It takes less than 10 seconds to shrink-clamp a tool, while unclamping and cooling is done within 40 seconds, dependent on tool diameter. You’ll be ready for production in under a minute.
Manufacturers who use powerShrink benefit from a high degree of rotation accuracy, long tool life and reduced tooling costs.
- Fast – Turntable for quick and easy exchange of different holders; rapid heat shrinking and cooling process
- Flexible – Modular design for individual adjustments as needed
- Safe – Optimum protection through simple, clear and safe operation; flue gas suction device
- Clear – Integrated workbench for overview and order
- Process reliability – Reliable transmission of heat-shrinking parameters from the presetter to the powerShrink
- Universal – Universal usability for all HSS and hard metal tools from 3 to 32mm diameter; also suitable for extremely long tools
|INDUCTOR||STOP DISCS||5 PCS., WATER COOLED||ROTARY PLATE|
|powerShrink Economic Plus||13kVA||D3-32||inclusive|
|powerShrink Economic||13kVA/VS, adjustable inductor||D3-32|
|powerShrink Economic Plus||13kVA/VS, adjustable inductor||D3-32|
|n powerShrink Comfort||13kVA/VS, adjustable inductor||D3-32||inclusive||inclusive|
|powerShrink Profi Plus||20kVA/VS, adjustable inductor||D3-32 und D40-50 over D40-50|