This multi-faceted machine perfectly masters the three disciplines of presetting, measuring and heat-shrinking tools.
The redomatic is fitted with a four-axis CNC control unit, autofocus, a revolving table for quick changes between tool holder type, an induction coil, tailstock and cooling system.
Due to asza – its unique automatic length adjustment feature – it has been designed to shrink tools quickly and easily, to at least ± 10-micron accuracy.
The heat-shrinking and cooling process takes just 35 seconds, offering manufacturers both remarkable time savings and preserved clamping chuck life due to minimal energy usage.
- Multi-tasking – presetting, heat shrinking and measuring capability combined in a single device
- Fast and accurate – Patented longitudinal axis system for comfortable, automatic, quick and accurate heat shrinking
- Safe – heat shrink control system and patented flue gas suction device
- Long machine life – Consistent use of high-quality branded components
- Automatic – Combine with roboSet for 24/7 fully automatic heat shrinking and unclamping of tools
|REDOMATIC 600||REDOMATIC 800|
|Measuring range Z||600mm||800mm|
|Measuring range X||175mm||175mm|