Specially designed for face milling and cap cutters, the millCheck offers fast, user-friendly operation for precise tool presetting, measuring and data logging.
A specific measuring program supports the user in photorealistic input dialogue, also with the representation of an additional analogue dial gauge.
The fully automatic procedure guarantees repeatably accurate results and, by eliminating the need for traditional co-ordinate measuring or winding devices, the millCheck delivers high tool throughput alongside significant time and money savings.
It’s a clear economic advantage.
- Accurate – Optimum results in axial runout and high process safety thanks to an automatic measuring sensor
- Simple – Photorealistic input dialogue in pilot software for specific measuring sensor procedures, including analogue dial gauge for visual support
- Careful – Hardened and specially formed sensor head design protects cutting tool edges
- Fast – Fully automatic procedure makes measurement a quick and efficient task
- Durable – Through consistent use of high-quality branded components
|Measuring range Z||480 mm|
|Measuring range X||300 mm|