Do you want to preset your precision boring tools timely and with micron accuracy in order to avoid rejects and reduce tool costs?
Thanks to its ergonomic design and pneumatic assisted tailstock, the phoenix makes it possible to hold tools between centres and measure each parameter fully and automatically, in the snap gauge principle.
By achieving maximum accuracy and the optimum quality of your workpieces, you can expect longer tool life alongside superior efficiency and productivity in your manufacturing.
- Fast – Pneumatically supported tailstock
- Efficient – Tool holder spindle with universal power clamping for steep taper, HSK and tool holder systems such as Capto and Kennametal
- Simple – Specific measuring programs in the pilot measuring device software
- User-friendly – Membrane keypad for power-activated spindle functions
- Robust – equipped for the shop floor
- Reliable – Consistent use of branded products
|Measuring range Z||Measuring range X||Throat gauge Ø|
|Phoenix 600||600/800/1000 mm||220 and 100 mm||200 mm|