The ZOLLER smile is a must for manufacturing companies carrying out machining work, guaranteeing high-level accuracy and repeatability thanks to its unique CNC spindle and auto-focus capabilities.
Easy to operate, this world-class but affordable machine is equipped with all standard functions for the professional pre-setting and measuring of cutting tools, and thanks to its robust construction performs comfortably in shop-floor environments.
The smile’s variable control unit, ergonomic single-hand operating handle and freely accessible tool clamp make work more comfortable, while the direct transmission of tool data to your machines is seamless.
- High quality – Consistent use of top-brand products
- Precise – SK50 high-precision spindle, high-quality optics and leading image processing technology
- Comfortable – Variable control unit, ergonomic single-hand operating device, membrane keypad and freely accessible tool holder spindle
- Easy to use – Graphical user guide in the pilot image processing technology
- Flexible – Comprehensive hardware and software options for an individual adaptation to your production
- Networkable – Data transmission direct to your machine control unit
|MEASURING RANGE Z (MM)||MEASURING RANGE X (MM)||DIAMETER (MM)||SNAP GAUGE Ø (MM)|
|smile 400/RA 100||400||160||320||100|
|smile 600/RA 100||600||160||320||100|