Made using high-quality components, this tabletop machine exemplifies what ZOLLER has always been about. It impresses not only with its simplicity of operation, but in the fact that it offers everything required to preset and measure standard tools offline with speed and accuracy.
Designed to allow the user to work quickly and ergonomically in the heart of the manufacturing environment, the smileCompact assesses tool length, diameter, radius, angle, concentricity and axial run-out in just seconds using pilotStarter image processing and touch-screen technology.
The cutting edge of the tool is represented clearly on the vertical 13” panel PC, providing immediate and precise results without any training requirements.
The smileCompact is the perfect entry point into the world of ZOLLER.
- Efficient – Maximum scope of services in the entry-level price segment
- Simple – ZOLLER image processing pilotStarter on 13″ Panel PC
- Fast – Standard measurements with a single mouse click
- Long machine life – Use of high-quality brand components
- Space-saving – Compact tabletop design
- Flexible – Place next to the CNC machine, on the shop floor, in production islands
- User-friendly – Membrane keypad for power-activated spindle clamping and spindle indexing
|Measuring range Z||350mm|
|Measuring range X||160mm|
|Snap gauge Ø||0|